Buffalo Turbine Dust & Odor Control – Electric
ADE Golf and Turf Equipment from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Proudly supply the Buffalo Turbine Dust & Odor Control – Electric.
The Buffalo Turbine Dust Controller Electric misting system is permanent solution for any dust and odor control, designed for the Demolition, C&D Recycling and Metal Recycling industries. The Electric Dust Controller is available in several voltages as well as frequencies. The unit comes standard with a three wheel tow/push job-site trailer and oscillation stand. Simply connect the Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle to a common 3/4″ water line and harness the power of a legendary Buffalo Turbine single stage blower to control and suppress dust and odor particles.
The Buffalo Turbine Dust Controller line is designed to immediately control and suppress dust and odor in industrial or commercial applications. Improve air quality, lower health risk and help maintain environmental compliance by implementing the Buffalo Turbine Dust Controller at your work site.
- Three Phase 20 HP Electric Motor
- Three Phase Oscillation Motor
- Variable Speed Blower Control
- Heavy Duty NEMA 4 Rated Control Panel with cooling system
- Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle for Spraying
- Manual pitch adjustment up to 45 degrees
- Oscillating Stand w/Four Settings 0-30-55-80 Degrees
- 3 Wheel Off Road Removable Trailer package
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Fork Pockets for Moving and Lifting
- Throw distances of 100-125 ft in Neutral Wind
- Fluid volume of 1 to 20 gpm
Buffalo Turbine Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- Single, low maintenance non-plugging nozzle generates atomized water mist to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particulates.
- Uses standard municipal water pressure and common 3/4″ garden hose connection.
- Adjust water volume from 0 to 20 gallons per minute.
- Change spray direction with remote control for non-electric models.
- Horizontal spray over 125′ in neutral wind.
- Vertical spray over 50′ in neutral wind.
Download the PDF files below to view the complete specifications sheet of Buffalo Turbine’s Dust & Odor Control – Electric units.