Jacobsen LF550/557 & LF570/577 (EPA Tier 4 Final)
ADE Golf and Turf Equipment from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Proudly supply the Jacobsen LF550/557 & LF570/577 (EPA Tier 4 Final).
Jacobsen’s LF550/570 and LF557/577 lightweight large area reel mowers offer industry leading productivity and functionality through optimized controls, maximized performance and simplified maintenance.
*These models are compliant with US Tier 4 Final emission legislation. They are not be suitable for operation in regions where only high sulphur diesel is available.*
- 7-Reel models (LF557/LF577) increase productivity by up to 38% without sacrifice to quality-of-cut.
- AdaptiThrottle™ Control automatically manages engine speed based on demand, thus reducing fuel consumption and noise.
- InCommand™ Control System console delivers passcodeprotected, programmable max transport and mow speed settings to control cut frequency – removing tools and operator input from the equation.
- Active monitoring and full-text diagnostics readout that identifies faults or open circuits. No flashing lights to decode or additional tools required.
- Maintenance reminders automatically displayed on-screen at scheduled intervals to aid in proper service and increased up-time.
- SureTrac™ 4WD system transfers power when needed from the front wheel to the opposite rear wheel providing superior traction on hills and side slopes.
- Jacobsen Classic XP™ Reels provide the industry’s highest quality-ofcut and superior after-cut appearance.